What is Nylonette?

What is Nylonette all about? Find out in here!
Kate
Site Admin

What is Nylonette?

Post by Kate »

Hei all,
Thanks so much for dropping in to the Guest Forum.

So, what is Nylonette all about?

Well, if you're a fan of Stockings/Nylons, Tights/Pantyhose, Heels/Pumps and everything in between, then this might just be the forum for you.

I cater for straight, bisexual, curious, gay, TV, CD, TS and everything else I can... there is no prejudice or gender hate on my forum!

All I ask is that you are polite to other members and live and let live... you may not enjoy some things that others do... but let them enjoy their thing.

You MUST be of a legal age to view adult rated material first and foremost...

There is no underage chat or material on this forum and nothing to offend other forum members. Don't post material of this kind or your account will be removed - I don't stand for things like that.

The forum is brand new (still being created 2021-07-14) so will likely be very sparse if you sign up now... BUT, things have to start somewhere! :mrgreen:

Q&A

Does Nylonette cost anything to join? NOT A SAUSAGE, NO. NYLONETTE WILL ALWAYS STAY FREE-2-JOIN.

Can I post my own stuff on here? YES, AS LONG AS ANYTHING POSTED ISN'T UNDERAGE, INCESTUOUS OR ILLEGAL MATERIAL AND IF YOU'RE POSTING SOMEONE ELSE'S STUFF, THAT THEY KNOW YOU'RE POSTING IT! DON'T POST THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Can I meet other Nylonette members? YES, THERE WILL BE A FORUM CREATED FOR PEOPLE THAT WISH TO MEET UP. IF YOU DO ARRANGE TO MEET UP WITH OTHERS ON HERE, THEN THE NYLONETTE FORUM CANNOT BE HELD IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE IF A MEETING DOESN'T GO TO PLAN. BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL IF ARRANGING TO MEET FROM THE INTERNET... SERIOUSLY... I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH! LISTEN TO YOUR AUNTIE KATE!

Do you have your stuff on here, Kate? YES, BUT MY RECENT METERIAL ISN'T DIRECTLY AVAILABLE STRAIGHT AWAY WHEN YOU JOIN... WE HAVE TO GET CHATTING FIRST AND GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BETTER BEFORE I OPEN UP MY NEWER MATERIAL FOR YOU TO ACCESS. I WILL HAVE AN OLDER IMAGE ARCHIVE THAT NEW MEMBERS CAN LOOK AT.

What other stuff is on here? Just stuff about Nylon? NO, IT ISN'T JUST NYLON. I WILL BE CREATING FORUMS FOR AS MUCH AS I CAN - LIKE:

OUTER CLOTHING DISCUSSIONS AND MEDIA (AS IN PHOTOS/VIDEOS/LINKS/STORIES ETC)
UNDERWEAR DISCUSSIONS AND MEDIA
FOOTWEAR (HEELS/BOOTS ETC)
MAKEUP
PERFUMES
SEX
SEX TOYS
FANTASIES
MEET UPS
LOTS OF THINGS FOR THE CD/TV/TS COMMUNITY
CELEBRITY DISCUSSIONS AND MEDIA
YOUR DISCUSSIONS AND MEDIA
STORIES (REAL/FANTASY - BUT NO REAL NAMES!)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CERTAIN THINGS (NOT SURE WHAT YET)
GENERAL CHAT ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE NYLON RELATED)

I basically want Nylonette to be somewhere where EVERYONE is welcome - regardless of race/gender and let them feel at home and comfortable to get involved in the things they enjoy... that might mean you starting new topics of conversation or media posts - and then seeing who else enjoys what you do so you can chat together with more members.

I understand that not everyone wants to join in and chat - and that's entirely up to you... you can get involved as little or much as you wish... there is no pressure here to post things or face getting booted out... nothing like that. If you just want to join and browse, then go for it.

If you have any other questions or concerns about Nylonette or anything at all - you can email me directly and privately at kate@nylonette.net any time you like. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading!
Kate
x